let’s see if i can take up blogging again this summer!
so much to do this summer:
- three classes, 9 credits. 1) foundations, 2) r/c (reinforced concrete), and 3) data management.
- paint the crocodile painting.
- make the ASCE UW website.
- study for the FE
- study for the GRE
- enviro research
- jam with christina on vienna teng’s gravity (lake version)
- prepare to go to bolivia
- go to bolivia
1. who knew 30 Seconds to Mars was such a good band? you can tell how much thought they put into their music just be listening to it the first time. i really like “hurricane.” i’ve learned it on the guitar already!
2. it looks like i’m going to start training for a half-marathon. i ran two miles for the first time in two months today. took a little break in the middle, but it wasn’t as bad as i expected. going nice and slow helped. = ]
3. my name is on a paper in ads! from the research i did at AMNH two summers ago: http://adsabs.harvard.edu
4. music is fun. i got sidetracked from starting my environmental homework the day before it was due because i ran into a friend who had her guitar with her, so we played guitar and shared music until i had to go home.