it was a thing on facebook. but facebook didn’t accommodate my numero uno favorite character, so i spurned it.
1. “Halloween” Gabriel Kennedy Hall (Idlewild Trilogy by Nick Sagan)
— an emo antagonist who reluctantly saves the world.
2. Harry Blackstone Dresden (The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher)
— your friendly neighborhood wizard, also with a rebel streak and a killer sense of humor.
3. Lani Garver (What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci)
— androgynous angel-in-disguise.
4. Bean (Ender’s Shadow by Orson Scott Card)
— a genetically-engineered pint-sized genius who will die from growing.
5. Vin (Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson)
— orphan assassin girl who kicks ass.
i read the new ‘dresden files’ book turncoat in three sittings at the bookstore. started reading ‘www: wake’, seems pretty cool. i love reading. i miss it.
in other news, quantum physics homework is bothering me. it sucks that the textbook is useless in this area. you know your textbook is useless when you resort to relying on wikipedia. and seriously, wikipedia makes sense. that’s just sad.
gonna sleep on it.